Join DiveBuddy.com

Meet new scuba divers, maintain a virtual dive log, participate in our forum, share underwater photos, research dive sites and more. Members login here.

DIVE THE SPEIGAL AND VANDENBERG
sparkey - 9/30/2010 2:37 PM
Category: Buddy Wanted
Replies: 4

Hello everyone, a friend of mine known as Jimran of Maryland and myself sparkey(Ken Woodard) of Maryland are putting together a trip this may around the 20 through 24Th of May to dive the Spegiel Grove in Key Largo Fla and also dive the Vandenberg in Key West Fla we are both putting together the charters and we are both arranging the accomadations for this trip, so really all you would have to do is enjoy the filght and enjoy the dives we have looked into several charters and several acomadations and we are narrowing things down so by May everything will be taken care of , jim’s wife and my wife are comeing along so bring your wife’s and all will have a great time, here are 2 contact #’s KEN’S info is as follows CELL# is (703)200-9935 e-mail is sprkchsr [ at ] yahoo.com on divebuddy i am SPARKEY in the state of Maryland and Jim Randall’s contact info is as follows(410)-599-6037 on divebuddy he is (jimran) in the state of Maryland please feel free to contact either of us for more info, this will be an EXCELLENT trip Thanks and dive safe

Jim & Kenney
Subscribed
jimran - 9/30/2010 3:20 PM

I cant wait always wanted to do these dives ,one hell of a way to have a 50th Birthday ,,,dont forget all have to have a advanced card to dive them wrecks ,,Thanks Ken with helping put this together with me ..............
Subscribed
Paleface - 9/30/2010 5:41 PM
Hey Kenney & Jim, I would love to tag along. Let me work on the wife,maybe it can my 51st :-)>
Subscribed
SCUBASMITTY - 10/01/2010 1:47 AM
SEA YOU IN MAY !
Subscribed
Jendra - 10/01/2010 9:49 PM
I dove the Speigal Grove this past summer. It was a fabulous dive. Have fun!