Join DiveBuddy.com

Meet new scuba divers, maintain a virtual dive log, participate in our forum, share underwater photos, research dive sites and more. Members login here.

Anacapa Island dive trip - special price to Divebuddy.com members and friends
Rich-D-Fish - 3/02/2010 11:57 AM
Category: Ads & Offers
Replies: 0

Diving Anacapa Island is best know in Southern California as your best chance to dive with Sea Lions, and typical 60’+ visibility. Several times a year I book entire charters for my friends and fellow Divebuddy.com members. The cost for 4 dives is only $85, compared to the regular $120 price. My next charter aboard the Spectre dive boat out of Ventura Harbor to Anacapa is booked for Sunday, June 13. Why so far out? Well, the local dive shops and Sport Chalet book most of the summer weekends up at the beginning of the year. Dive sites are generally shallow (25-50’ range) and perfect for divers of all abilities. The $85 includes all air fills and hot meals. Did I mention the hot tub? RSVP direct with me at richard4ster [ at ] gmail.com. Come join us and make some new friends. 17 of the 40 spots are currently still open, but will go quick.

Rich