Join DiveBuddy.com

Meet new scuba divers, maintain a virtual dive log, participate in our forum, share underwater photos, research dive sites and more. Members login here.

Thailand Liveaboard trips
EasyDayThailand - 7/22/2009 9:54 PM
Category: Travel
Replies: 2

Hi DiveBuddy.com members,

ever done a Liveaboard trip in Thailand? If you plan a trip for yourself or for your dive club etc just let me know. I’m able to organize painless dive packages in Thailand.

More about > Thailand diving
m_grieco - 7/23/2009 11:08 AM

Send me a message and let me know a bit more info. My wife and I are into travelling and would love to come back to Asia to dive (previously dove in Indonesia and loved the experience). How long do the liveaboards run (duration of the trip), is it year round, what are the peak seasons? And of course, there is the element of expense. Look forward to hearing back from you.

Mike Grieco

Subscribed
EasyDayThailand - 7/23/2009 8:51 PM
Hi Mike,

Many thanks for your reply to my post.

Thailand liveboards to Similan Islands run beginning November to end of April. My favorite time is mid Feb to end of April as than the diving conditions are great and a lot less divers as of X-mas and New Year.

From overnight trips up to week long cruises all is possible. I recommend a 4 night trip which is covering the best dive sites.

You need to calculate about US$ 550 per person for a quality low budget boat. Nationalpark fees are ~ US$ 35.

For further details just send me an email easydaythailand [ at ] gmail.com

Ciao

ED