Join DiveBuddy.com

Meet new scuba divers, maintain a virtual dive log, participate in our forum, share underwater photos, research dive sites and more. Members login here.

Dive buddy wanted for La Jolla San Diego Dives 10/16, 17, 18, or soon please!
Batgalim - 10/16/2019 2:35 PM
Category: Buddy Wanted
Replies: 6

Gear packed, ready to go, just need a partner in Sea. Please come join me. Master diver looking for fellow experienced diver for fun dives. Shores LA Jolla and more.
Subscribed
OWDiver - 10/19/2019 12:34 AM
I could do November 17-21 if you were in town. Sorry I can’t get down there earlier.
Subscribed
Batgalim - 29 days 23 hours ago.
Sounds great. Do you know the area? What cert level? I’m going on dive tomorrow morning at La Jolla shores if you’d like to join.
Stephanie
Subscribed
OWDiver - 29 days 23 hours ago.
I have never been to SD, so unfamiliar with diving the area. I currently live in Monterey and dive frequently throughout the Bay Area. Also have dives logged in Hawaii.

I have ll of my own gear and dive with a computer. OW certified and Nitrox, though I typically dive air.

I will be in town for a conference and should be relatively flexible when it comes to diving. I don’t yet have my schedule but staying at the Hilton at Torrey Pines.
Subscribed
Batgalim - 29 days 23 hours ago.
I was stationed in Monterey a d have dived often there myself. Contact Herb G at "diverherbg@gmail.com" and let him know you want to join the La Jolla Shores dive. If you need any equipment, you’ll need to pick it up today, as the dive is at 7am.
Steph
Subscribed
H2Go - 25 days 17 hours ago.
Would like to dive this site next time I’m in town! Need to get my drysuit c card first though. Should be getting certified next month when my instructor gets back.
Subscribed
BtSDvr - 9 days 13 hours ago.
I miss diving La Jolla...Great diving!