Join DiveBuddy.com

Meet new scuba divers, maintain a virtual dive log, participate in our forum, share underwater photos, research dive sites and more. Members login here.

dive FL or south GA over memorial weekend
hellhound - 4/25/2017 9:17 AM
Category: Buddy Wanted
Replies: 0

I posted earlier about diving the keys over memorial weekend, but no hits, so I am re-posting to dive Florida or south Georgia. If I do day dives I prefer to not go anymore than 200 miles from Jacksonville, FL. If a weekend dive then I can drive west to Tallahassee and south to Key West. I am open water and nitrox qualified. I am working on getting advanced qualified, but not have the money right now. I would like to not spend more than $100, but can go up to $125 for the weekend. If a weekend trip I have camping gear, minus a tent. If I need to purchase one I will. I also might need to bring my small dog with me if going for the weekend, due to wife doing weekend trip with the "girls" as well. I also work nights so I might have to work that Friday. If I know in advance then I might be able to take that Friday off and drive were ever Friday. Please let me know if anyone is interested.