Join DiveBuddy.com

Meet new scuba divers, maintain a virtual dive log, participate in our forum, share underwater photos, research dive sites and more. Members login here.

help a fellow diver graduate!
gin - 4/15/2017 11:38 AM
Category: General
Replies: 2

hello everyone! I’m a graduating student from the University of the Philippines taking up BS Tourism, and i am currently in the middle of finishing my undergraduate thesis. If anyone of you are licensed scuba divers who have previously dived in Mabini, Batangas, I was hoping you could participate in my study about the perception of scuba divers on the environmental sustainability in Mabini, Batangas. The survey consists of a few questions regarding your profile and 25 statements related to environmental sustainability and the scuba diving industry. The survey will only take up 5-10 minutes of your time, and your responses will highly be appreciated. Thank you so much!

goo.gl/forms/ULBuD08Piu9xOrlG2
LatitudeAdjustment - 4/15/2017 1:08 PM
If you look at ScubaEarth up on the toolbar it will show you who has dived around Mabini, Batangas. Unfortunetly it doesn’t show many dive sites there, if you know of more could you please add them.
Subscribed
BenDavid - 4/17/2017 8:34 AM
You might make fewer "required" questions on your survey. I quit and gave up after page 2. There is no such thing as a mandatory required voluntary survey, kid.