Join DiveBuddy.com

Meet new scuba divers, maintain a virtual dive log, participate in our forum, share underwater photos, research dive sites and more. Members login here.

Ginnie Springs Florida Fri. Nov. 25th & 26th.
RandyD - 11/21/2016 11:04 AM
Category: Buddy Wanted
Replies: 6

Looking for a buddy for Friday Nov. 25th. I will also be diving Sat. 26th. and I have set up a buddy for Sat, but you would be welcome to join us.
Subscribed
lerpy - 11/22/2016 8:35 PM
Hey Randy, base on our convo I am assuming you are not diving on Thursday the 24th due to Thanksgiving.
Subscribed
RandyD - 11/23/2016 6:57 AM
That is correct. We are traveling that day arriving at camp in the middle of the afternoon to set up. We are also meeting up with my son and his family at camp for Thanksgiving. We are staying at the Ichetuckee family camp ground approx. 3 miles from Amigos dive shop in Ft white. BTW they are having a swap meet on Sat. with bluegrass music in the afternoon and a bonfire at night. I’m only able to dive the 25th & 26.
Suju21 - 11/24/2016 3:56 PM
I am going to be in the area also. Would love to get in with you guys.
Subscribed
RandyD - 11/28/2016 1:47 PM
Dave & Suju sorry I was not able to get your messages on Thursday as I was offline stating late Wed night. and stayed off all weekend. I have a lap top and did not bring it. I ended up diving both Fri. & Sat and had to just meet divers that arrived at Ginnie. Not my favorite way, but I did meet some good ones.
Maybe next time.... Later Randy
Subscribed
DMDave - 11/28/2016 2:40 PM
No problem Randy, I ended up at Blue Grotto and had a fantastic day of diving with an online dive buddy.
It was an excellent opportunity to test out my new Shearwater Perdix AI, talk about an impressive dive computer.