Join DiveBuddy.com

Meet new scuba divers, maintain a virtual dive log, participate in our forum, share underwater photos, research dive sites and more. Members login here.

Help identifying equip in photo
kgalbreath - 9/08/2012 11:11 AM
Category: Equipment
Replies: 4

I am looking at buying some used gear from a co worker and he sent me a photo of the gear that he has. The problem is the photo is not a close up of the reg and I really want to know what make and if possible what model it is before I buy it so I will know what I am looking at price wise for a rebuild kit (if one is still available). I have the photo and but I cant seem to post a photo on this forum. Anyone willing to help me ID the gear?

Thanks,
Kevin
Eric_R - 9/08/2012 5:59 PM
Is the photo under 5meg?
Subscribed
kgalbreath - 9/08/2012 6:02 PM
Yes, 142kb
Subscribed
DiveBuddyChgo - 10/21/2012 5:31 AM
Anything that old isn’t worth buying anyways. Ya can get a great ScubaPro or Atomic 10 year old reg. set for under $100. Why spend extra repair $$ for some old junk. I have some old US divers regs that work. Still they are junk and I am going to get $6. for the brass. Why do you want to die with an old piece of gear in your mouth? And what will the family be thinking at your wake? Probly that great deal you got for the dive gear. Safe Diving !