Join DiveBuddy.com

Meet new scuba divers, maintain a virtual dive log, participate in our forum, share underwater photos, research dive sites and more. Members login here.

dive shops near Ludlow Vt
scubaguy28 - 2/15/2011 12:44 AM
Category: Equipment
Replies: 6

Hi, I’m New to the Ludlow,Vt area and I was wondering wher the dive shops are that are close to me so i can get air fills and stuff. Btw Ludlow is it windsor county hope that helps thanks.
Subscribed
badintexas - 2/18/2011 2:39 PM
Hey James, I don’t know much about Vermont but I found this shop. # Bottom Time Scuba # (802) 786-2454 # 259 Woodstock Ave # Rutland, VT 05701 It was just by google search so I’m not necessarily recommending them as I don’t know anything about them. I think it’s a bit north of you but it’s worth checking out. I’ll also see if there are a few other members in that area that can respond to help you out with ideas. Take care and congrats on your move!
Subscribed
scubaguy28 - 2/18/2011 2:48 PM
hey thanks for the info, and more would be appreciated.
Subscribed
scubaguy28 - 2/18/2011 3:31 PM
heybadintexas bottom time scuba has closed whats the next closet one?
Subscribed
badintexas - 2/18/2011 3:51 PM
Hmm.. We may need to wait for some suggestions from other members. Or else just google dive shops close to your zip code. Sorry about sending the closed shop info. hehe
Subscribed
DougB - 2/18/2011 8:30 PM

Hi There, I’m guessing this won’t help much, but the only dive shop in VT that I was able to find from a google search is Waterfront diving in Burlington, VT. Looks like they are a couple hours away. Do you do much diving in Ludlow, or is it just close to home?

http://www.waterfrontdiving.com/contactUs.shtml

Driving Directions:
http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&source=s_d&saddr=ludlow,+vt&daddr=214+Battery+St,+Burlington,+VT+05401&hl=en&geocode=FUIrlgIdFK2q-ylb6_fDNDXgiTH5VlHJvZGE1A%3BFfmbpgIdQMei-ymnX0pe-XrKTDGWFNzo1PbEBQ&gl=us&mra=ls&sll=43.48857,-71.98123&sspn=3.801944,9.832764&ie=UTF8&z=8
Subscribed
Polestar - 2/21/2011 3:52 PM
I don’t know of any dive shops near you other than the one in Rutland. I recommend you go to the United Divers of New Hampshire web site www.udnh.org and put a query out. I think there was one in or near Lebanon, NH, but that would be still very far. The down economy has shut down a lot of dive shops. Another possibility is a dive shop in or near Keene, NH; that is still very far.
I think the shop is Rutland is your only hope. If you pass through Southern NH going to dive the ocean in Maine or NH, there are a number of shops. One is Divers Den in Manchester; another is Atlantic Aquasport in Rye, NH. If you want the names and phone numbers of other Southern NH dive shops, should you be passing though, let me know. Willis