Join DiveBuddy.com

Meet new scuba divers, maintain a virtual dive log, participate in our forum, share underwater photos, research dive sites and more. Members login here.

Time to Get-a-way!
cayediving - 9/11/2009 10:18 AM
Category: Ads & Offers
Replies: 4

St. George’s Caye Resort, Belize is offering a special package of $499 US per person for a 4 night stay in our Cabanas built over sand and sea. (based on double occupancy). Regular pricing for this stay is $900 per person.
Included in the rates is airport transfers (we are only 30 minutes from the international airport), 3 meals per day, tea, coffee and fresh juice delivered to your door each morning, 24 hour pool access, wireless internet, turn-down service with bedtime snack, dive boat snacks.
We offer un-crowded dive sites and a high level of service, visit our website at www.gooddiving.com to find out more about our island paradise.

This package is available on-line only. Quote number P-DBuddy4 when making your inquiry. Available for travel until November 15, 2009
Special Divebuddy booking offer, book by September 30th and receive a $50 Resort Credit per person.
Greg - 9/12/2009 5:01 AM
Is this a picture of the inside of the cabins at the resort you’re offering this special rate? Looks like this one might be the honeymoon suite:) If so, pretty good deal and awesome rooms! And thanks for giving $50 resort credit to DiveBuddy members.

DiveBuddyChgo - 9/12/2009 6:20 AM
A better deal and the best deal that I have found for diving in luxury is Anthony’s Key Resort... I look for " The buy 1 and get the second 1/2 price.." Its a better deal then the buy one , get one free offer.. I get the cheapest on the hill unit and split the rate with a buddy and its costing us about $700 each for 7 nites, all food, entertainment and 18 dives on thier boats.. Airfare is $650 from Chgo.. Tips $125 each person.. I figure the entire trip all inclusive diving runs me about $1800 each dble occ.. I wouldn’t go anywhere in S. America now anyways because it can rain all week without stopping...
Subscribed
cayediving - 9/12/2009 10:43 AM
Yes, that is the interior shot of the cabanas built over sand and sea. They are also available with 2 single beds and can actually fit 3 singles for buddies traveling together!
Subscribed
cayediving - 9/12/2009 11:00 AM
Belize’s weather during this time of year is hot and sunny. Although we do have the occasional pocket rain storm and it can really rain, it usually clears up and the sun comes back out. Very rarely do you have a storm come in and it rains for 2 - 3 days.
Traveling in Central America this month will have heat in the 90’s!
http://www.hydromet.gov.bz/