Join DiveBuddy.com

Meet new scuba divers, maintain a virtual dive log, participate in our forum, share underwater photos, research dive sites and more. Members login here.

Does anyone want to pay for me to go with you on a trip?
DiveGirl55 - 7/24/2007 10:56 AM
Category: Travel
Replies: 8

Okay (lol) didn`t think so, it was worth a try! (hahahah)
DiveRex - 7/24/2007 3:10 PM
Girl I can`t even pay for myself to go on a trip! But you would be in the top few of my list if I needed to "rent" a divebuddy!

Now thats a topic for discussion.... who "would" you pay to have on a trip with you? :)
Dorkfish - 7/25/2007 5:56 AM
I absolutely can not resist this, so I apologize in advance.

Now what would your other half say if one of us ran off on some wild adventure with you? Especially if all he got was a T-shirt!

Rent a dive buddy. Now that`s priceless! Greg, looks like you have a new feature to add.

Dive Buddy Rental: We provide the buddy, all you need do is pay the fee! Of course, the fee may be extensive in some cases and are subject to change without notice. All funds are non-refundable and must be paid in advance to guarantee a happy dive buddy.
Greg - 7/25/2007 10:55 AM
So instead of just a check box showing that you own a boat and want to share trip expenses...I should create a check box that says you`ll rent out yourself :) I love it!!! That would be funny. I think everyone would check that box.
Subscribed
DiveGirl55 - 7/25/2007 11:18 AM
Of course, I was only kidding. I can spend my own money for my own trip...When I have it.. DOES ANYONE HAVE A JOB???
DiveRex - 7/25/2007 3:05 PM
Oh no.... you started something now! We just have to figure out how to properly manifest this unique idea.

And of course I have a job! But the wife takes it all! :)
Greg - 7/25/2007 5:00 PM
I don`t have a real job...is anyone hiring talented web programmers or financial software gurus? The catch is I need to work from home...but I`m willing to travel, at the companies expense of course, that`s kind of in line with this topic :)
Spearshell - 7/26/2007 12:05 AM
And all you can eat and drink too
CanuckDiver - 9/11/2007 10:31 PM
Hey, folks, I hate to tell you this, but this idea of paying money to soemone to go diving with you has already been done. These people are called Dive Instructors, and when you really do think about it, that`s their job. Jordan.