Meet new scuba divers, maintain a virtual dive log, participate in our forum, share underwater photos, research dive sites and more. Members login here.

Ball Dive Markers
Izzy - 5/15/2014 4:43 AM
Category: Equipment
Replies: 6

I have been searching the web looking for a ball-type dive float/marker (similar to a mooring marker ball) that does not incorporate a flag, but is red and white and might have the word(s) "diver" or "diver down". The rubber/plastic ball would alleviate losing flags in the wind/chop. Anyone know of a distributer of such a marker? Thanks!
Greg - 5/15/2014 4:52 AM
How about something like this:

You would have to buy the inner tube separately.
Izzy - 5/16/2014 1:58 PM
That’ll be my fall back marker if the ball float cannot be found..thank you!
Eric_R - 5/16/2014 5:33 PM
Try this site. No images but I bet you can get more details by contacting them.
Eric_R - 5/16/2014 5:42 PM
Here’s another possibility.
Izzy - 6/02/2014 4:12 AM
I found one at A red hard float with a white stripe...should workout nicely.