Join DiveBuddy.com

Meet new scuba divers, maintain a virtual dive log, participate in our forum, share underwater photos, research dive sites and more. Members login here.

November Dive Trip to Beaufort
debay(Dee-Bay) - 8/18/2008 10:23 PM
Category: Travel
Replies: 2

Greg, feel free to remove this if it doesnt jive with what your trying to do.

I have a decent sized yard if anyone wants to bring down a camper or even if you want to brave a tent. The last few years have seen mild Novembers, so a tent isnt totally unreasonable. I cant hook up everyone at once, but I have a sewer hook-up for those needing to empty tanks. I used to have a cable hook up, but since I moved to directtv, no deal. I have a limited amount of electricity. the bigger the campers, the fewer I can hook up. the only issue is really for tenters. My wife is at odds with letting strangers in the house to shower, shave, and sh........go potty. I dont have an answer right now for anyone considering the tent or who has a camper with not toilet/shower. Speaking of which, I forgot, I do have (soft) water. Bring lots of hose, and any splitters you may have.

Now, the big question- how much does Debay charge? Not a dime. Of course, any gratuities would be graciously accepted, but never expected. Come and enjoy some of the best diving in the world and save some money at the same time.
Subscribed
Greg - 8/19/2008 6:14 PM

I don’t mind this forum post...but keep in mind that we will only get a group rate on lodging and diving if we have a "group" of people going (10 or more).

Here is the link to the dive trip we’re talking about:

http://www.divebuddy.com/divetrip.aspx?TripID=1216

Please RSVP if you can go! I need to have deposits by September 1st.
Subscribed
debay(Dee-Bay) - 8/20/2008 12:46 AM
ahhh, now I understand more fully. Sorry about that. Wasnt trying to undermine your efforts.

You guys heard the man. If you want to dive for the group rate, my yard aint the way to go.