Join DiveBuddy.com

Meet new scuba divers, maintain a virtual dive log, participate in our forum, share underwater photos, research dive sites and more. Members login here.

Looking for dive buddy near Conroe, TX
KatieA - 1/25/2023 9:46 AM
Category: Buddy Wanted
Replies: 3

Recent empty nester and suddenly bored! Need to plan a dive trip but don’t have a buddy anymore. Anyone interested? My profile still hasn’t been "approved" by admin so I can’t reply to messages just yet but connect with me and once I get the necessary approval maybe we can plan something!
Greg - 1/27/2023 9:46 AM
You’re approved now, good luck finding a local dive buddy!
Subscribed
KatieA - 1/29/2023 7:55 AM
Yay, thanks!!
Subscribed
MsDClark - 5/30/2023 12:36 PM
Hi Katie! I am seeking a potential dive buddy too. My primary focus is continuing time in the water so I don’t let my skills get so rusty. I am currently looking at all the "local" options like the Flower Garden Banks, the Blue Hole, Spring Lake, etc.
Eventually, I would like to peruse dive trips but most of my Paid Time Off gets booked with my non-diver family. I’ll be seeking shorter trips than what many of the dive shops offer until I can get through some of these other lengthy non-diving trips we have on the books.
I live in the GOOF area of Houston, but drive around the metroplex alot for work. Let me know if you want to connect.