Join DiveBuddy.com

Meet new scuba divers, maintain a virtual dive log, participate in our forum, share underwater photos, research dive sites and more. Members login here.

Diving USVI
Harleybutt - 3/17/2016 1:01 PM
Category: General
Replies: 3

My Husband and I are traveling the USVI on a catamaran in April. We would like to rent tanks and refill at the various islands. We are debating as I am not finding a lot of places that refill. The romance of diving anywhere at anytime is inticing. However I am wondering if hiring a dive shop is wiser. Opinions and advise would be appreciated.
Mary
Agojo - 3/18/2016 12:14 AM
In St Croix you have S.C.U.B.A. in Christensted and N2TheBlue at Fredericksted. You can rent tanks either place, they will not fill tanks rented elsewhere. Don’t miss diving the Fredericksted pier day and night and day at Cane Bay. Note: If there charters are full they may not have any tanks for renting.
Caloosa - 3/21/2016 7:31 AM
Ditto on N2TheBlue in Fredricksted...great operation...Fredricksted pier is a must do plan on diving it...just plan it when cruise ships are not berthed there.
Johno222 - 3/21/2016 8:49 PM
St Thomas- check out Wreck Life. Great shop great people and great prices. We use them every time in that area