Join DiveBuddy.com

Meet new scuba divers, maintain a virtual dive log, participate in our forum, share underwater photos, research dive sites and more. Members login here.

oceanic delta 3 TDX
Scubakat67 - 10/25/2012 6:04 PM
Category: Equipment
Replies: 2

have a chance to get one and looking for some reviews.. can anyone help me out...
RAWalker - 10/25/2012 10:43 PM
Unless there is a new model I’m not aware of I think you may be asking about a Delta 3 FDX10.

I’ll break it down for you a bit. The FDX10 is the present top of the line first stage of the oceanic line that is used with the present top of the line second stage the EOS. It is a well tested performer that is considered oe of the best cold water performers. The second stage you named the Delta 3 is a older model that was once the top of the line second stage. It is a top notch breather. As I noted it is a older model and was replaced by the Delta 4 which is what I presently use. Even the Delta 4 has seen a model change to the Delta 4.1 which saw a change of the purge cover and a removal of the swivel hose. The present incarnation is the Delta 4.2.
LatitudeAdjustment - 10/26/2012 10:46 AM
Easy breather, my daughter has one and I have one on my deco bottle and my wife uses it sometimes.