Join DiveBuddy.com

Meet new scuba divers, maintain a virtual dive log, participate in our forum, share underwater photos, research dive sites and more. Members login here.

Would like buddy for Destin Jetties FL 2/25/12
millertime24 - 2/24/2012 1:52 PM
Category: Buddy Wanted
Replies: 3

Hello everyone. My name is Mike and I’m new to diving. I now have a grand total of 8 dives and ever since getting my OW I haven’t really had a buddy to dive with. Solo dives are alright, but I’m looking for someone with a little more experience in the area to dive with and show me around the bottom a little bit. Anyway, Ill be diving the Destin Jetties in FL tomorrow around 11 or 12. Looks like tide will be moving in around this time so the vis should be pretty good. High tide is showing at 4:37pm. Hit me up if you want to come out.

BTW, the last 2 times I was out there the water was 59 deg.
btw2459 - 2/24/2012 7:55 PM
How are you fixed for Sunday instead? I am in Panama City and was thinking of diving either Vortex Springs or the Jetties at St Andrews State park. I could probably drive over to Destin on Sunday. Email me if you are interested.
Subscribed
millertime24 - 2/25/2012 6:43 AM
Yeah Sunday is good. I’m going today too (weather permitting).
SaintsReturn - 2/26/2012 6:48 AM
If my new BC harness gets here i can dive Destin next weekend, Let me know if you want to go then.