Join DiveBuddy.com

Meet new scuba divers, maintain a virtual dive log, participate in our forum, share underwater photos, research dive sites and more. Members login here.

Oceanic Probe LX
slippin2darknezz - 5/30/2011 8:26 AM
Category: Ads & Offers
Replies: 2

For sale Oceanic Probe LX size XL. Less than 1 year old, brought for my son who has since decided to upgrade to another BCD. Features include:
Tech in all the right places. For divers who prefer a traditional jacket style design but desire many of the features of a tech oriented back mount BC, the Probe LX is the ultimate solution.

• Heavy-duty tech oriented features in a jacket style BC
  • High lift capacity and minimum drag when deflated with patented BioFlex® bladder
    QLR Integrated Weight System accommodates up to 20 lbs. plus dual 5 lbs. rear weight pouches for improved in-water positioning
    Pre-bent welded stainless steel d-rings
    Integrated instrument retractor mount (retractor not included) and Spinner Knife mounting grommets. Pictured with optional Air XS 2 Alternate Inflator and Spinner Knife
    2 oversized zippered main pockets
    2 zippered utility pockets easily accommodate a light, extra mask, pocket snorkel, reel, or signaling device
    Reflective accents
    Patented adjustable depth compensating cummerbund
    Front operated rear pull dump
    For more info on the specs go to www.oceanicworldwide.com
    Reasonable priced and ready to go. If interested send me a note and we can talk shop.
    Thanks

Subscribed
slippin2darknezz - 5/30/2011 2:13 PM
I appreciate it. It is a great BCD, my son used my Nomad and feel in love with it and decided to upgrade to the Nomad and do his sidemount so I dont see him ever using it. Rather than let it sit and collect dust I am sure someone can utilize it at a discounted price.