Join DiveBuddy.com

Meet new scuba divers, maintain a virtual dive log, participate in our forum, share underwater photos, research dive sites and more. Members login here.

Little help for Haunted House
HMRHEAD - 8/15/2008 3:24 PM
Category: Equipment
Replies: 2

Hi Everybody, Looking for a little help for a group in my local community. Every year they do a haunted house. This year, for part of the display they want to do an underwater scene. Since I am the only diver they know. I got tapped to put together and be part of the scene. I am looking for a dry suit that is no longer functional that will fit someone(me) 6’1", 195 lbs. We want to make a hard hat diver costume. I have already got the helmet modeled off of a Mark V hard hat. the suit only needs only to fit me doesn’t need wrist or neck seals or boots, most likley will cut the seals and boots off and wear work boots made to look like lead diving boots. I do have a small budget that I can use to cover shipping. Prefer a black suit if neoprene, old canvas style would be best as we might even be able to paint it and make it look aged. Thanks.
Subscribed
HMRHEAD - 8/16/2008 12:51 PM
Thanks for the suggestion on EBay. Have looked there but our budget is not big and most all on Ebay are working models that go for too much.