Join DiveBuddy.com

Meet new scuba divers, maintain a virtual dive log, participate in our forum, share underwater photos, research dive sites and more. Members login here.

Keys Dive Buddy Wanted 11-27 to 12-2-24
flying-fish - 11/24/2023 12:56 AM
Category: Buddy Wanted
Replies: 2

Sun Nov 27th to Dec 2nd.

Experienced 550+ dive, PADI Master Scuba diver, with many specialties and then some lite tec training including Advanced Nitrox and Adv rec. trimix...not planing any deco dives but looking for a recreational diver (Advanced OW or above) Dive Buddy to do some deeper wreck diving and deep/ shallow reefs, and or lobster hunting. I welcome less experienced divers to AOW up to come dive with me any time on these dives. I have dove these areas and wrecks numerous times, least experienced in lobstering, but I have caught a few more than have gotten way.
Nov 27th I have booked in Key west 2 tank Vandenburg dive with Finz D.C. Afternoon double dip, check in 12:30.

Diving in northern keys Islamorada to Key Largo wrecks and reefs the rest of dates... schedule includes Bibb, Duane, Spiegel wrecks and some lobster hunting. Let me know if your in the area or could make it there and would like to buddy up for some of this great diving schedule .
BTW, Conch Republic and Islamorada dive center and Florida keys dive center are who I will be diving with. I have a instructor friend at 2 of those 3 dive ops. Who may join if not busy. Let me know if you have any questions, and the schedule is flexible..except the 27th booked and paid upfront, weather permitting, 3 spaces still available.
Subscribed
Gthomas26554 - 12/07/2023 11:41 AM
Always looking for dive buddies & cool adventures. Novice diver but very comfortable in water, grew up in water. Greg at 813-728-9064. Leave message with callback number if I don’t answer
Subscribed
Blue_Sky - 3/06/2024 5:55 PM
Are you locked into 11-27 to 12-2-24 dates?

I have a house on Summerland Key for the month of August. I have a 23’ Sportsman rigged for diving. Lobstering, lion fishing and some reef diving. Frequently diving in fast current and 10’ to 20’ vis.