Join DiveBuddy.com

Meet new scuba divers, maintain a virtual dive log, participate in our forum, share underwater photos, research dive sites and more. Members login here.

Diving buddy Rock Hill, SC / Charlotte Area
GrayMitchell - 7/18/2018 2:28 PM
Category: Buddy Wanted
Replies: 6

Just getting back into diving after a few years. Looking for some local spots and buddies. My schedule is pretty flexible and Weekday dives are my preference. Also open to doing trips to Jocassee or FL springs.
Subscribed
Justafriend - 7/20/2018 7:35 AM
Hi,
Tom Curry here.
I’m doing the same. Getting back into the sport. Hope to be certified soon. Would like to join you in the near future.
I live by Albemarle NC.
Tks
Subscribed
DeepBluExplorer - 7/27/2018 4:21 PM
What would you say to planning a dive around August 11th, or the 18th?
Subscribed
Justafriend - 7/27/2018 9:11 PM
Hey Mark,
Thanks for asking. I have been away from diving for some time and finally getting around to
getting certified next month.
After that I would really enjoy some lake dives to get me back in the swing of things.
Now retired part time, Treasure Hunting has struck a cord with me. Something else
I guess has been in my bucket list.
Shallow water ocean dives treasure hunting and maybe some wreck dives at a later date.
Please do keep me in mind and I will also post some info as I go towards my certification steps.
Looking forward to meeting friends and just having a great retirement exploring the waters.
Tks
Tom Curry
Tom
Subscribed
GrayMitchell - 7/27/2018 9:23 PM
Hey Tom,
I’ve been away from diving for quite a while too. Looking for some easy going dives. Lake Jocassee looks like a good option for me. 2.5 hrs away.
Subscribed
Justafriend - 7/27/2018 9:43 PM
Keep an eye on my post.
I’ll let you know when I’m certified.
Then open for lake diving to get me back in the loop.