Join DiveBuddy.com

Meet new scuba divers, maintain a virtual dive log, participate in our forum, share underwater photos, research dive sites and more. Members login here.

Seeking dive buddy around Albany, NY
Scoobiedoo - 7/12/2018 3:11 PM
Category: Buddy Wanted
Replies: 2

Seeking a local dive buddy for diving in Lake George and surrounding areas outside of Albany New York. I am in Basic Open Water diver with a Nitrox cert That just got back into diving this season after being out of it for the last decade. Currently I dive recreational depth dives a just got back into diving this season after being out of it for the last decade. Currently I dive recreational Single tank dives either with my modern Ar Single tank dives either with my modern Argonaut Kraken double hose regulator with octopus of Coors or one of my modern single hose regulators. I am a very safe driver, don’t believe in taking chances or being foolish. Just looking for people to dive with locally and get back into the water and work on my skills again. Hit me up if your interested. I am a registered nurse that works Monday through Friday and I’m only available to dive on weekends.
Subscribed
StephenX555 - 7/13/2018 6:27 AM
I been out of Scuba sense 2012. I seen lake george and always wanted to dive it. :-)
Subscribed
Scoobiedoo - 7/13/2018 9:21 AM
We’ll I have to try and connect then. I’ll be back on Facebook around August 2 but you can reach me by email at: Predatorrecurve@gmail.com