Join DiveBuddy.com

Meet new scuba divers, maintain a virtual dive log, participate in our forum, share underwater photos, research dive sites and more. Members login here.

Dive Buddies near the Fargo ND area?
ScoobahJim - 6/19/2017 11:52 PM
Category: Buddy Wanted
Replies: 6

Hello everybody,
My wife and I are new to diving and my brother will be joining us in a couple short weeks. We are looking to meet some people to go diving with and share fun and experiences. We are located in Minnesota just short of an hour from Fargo, ND.

If you are interested in meeting us we sure would love to meet you and start exploring! :)

Thanks in advance!
Subscribed
Starky - 6/20/2017 3:17 PM
An hour in which direction from Fargo? I am up by Grand Forks and am looking for folks to dive with as well.
Subscribed
ScoobahJim - 6/20/2017 11:52 PM
I am in Fergus Falls Mn. I don’t mind doing a little traveling if needed :)
Subscribed
Starky - 6/21/2017 8:58 AM
You weren’t at Crosby this weekend were you?
Subscribed
ScoobahJim - 6/22/2017 6:47 PM
sadly no, I am stuck at home healing from neck surgery. I guessing in about 2-3 more weeks I will be out and about. I’m Almost completely healed now. I’m going nuts! I need to get under water soon! :) My brother will be at Crosby on July 1,2. Hes doing his open water tests. I will probably be there but unfortunately my doctor appointment to find out if I can dive yet, isn’t until July 3rd :(
Subscribed
Starky - 6/23/2017 10:25 AM
Hope you get well soon. I got my advanced last weekend. It was a lot of fun but the vis was crap.
Subscribed
ScoobahJim - 6/24/2017 2:10 AM
Thanks! I hope to be diving soon :)

When I got certified the vis was so bad that my Buddy would disappear if more than 4 ft away. It was terrible.