Join DiveBuddy.com

Meet new scuba divers, maintain a virtual dive log, participate in our forum, share underwater photos, research dive sites and more. Members login here.

FREEDIVE BUDDY Dec 19, 20, 21, 22?
Chase_Spearo - 12/19/2013 8:37 AM
Category: Buddy Wanted
Replies: 4

FORT LAUDERDALE/DANIA/HOLLYWOOD SOUTH FLORIDA

Looking for a FREEDIVE buddy to do a spearfishing beach dive any time between now (Thurs) and Sunday. I am not interested in charters please, I am trying to keep it $-FREE-$ and not blow a chunk of money. Anyone who’s interested let me know a.s.a.p. so we can go hunting.

- Chase
Subscribed
badintexas - 12/20/2013 8:24 AM
Don’t forget that you can send a messages to a few divers in the area that you’ll be in asking if they’re available to join for a dive. Some members check these forums daily and some not so often. Have fun and dive safe!
SantaFeSandy - 12/21/2013 6:29 PM
Hi Chase. I’m a scuba diver who is also about to take up freediving. Through my investigations into the sport, I’ve learned that they have their own unique community of people. So, have you posted your dive buddy search on any of the freediving forums?

I have connected to a few freedivers here on divebuddy, and more are joining. I’ll be taking my Level 1 course through Errol Putinga, in Feb., in the Gainesville area.

While I have no desire to go spearfishing, I do shoot with a camera, and love shooting freedivers.
Subscribed
Chase_Spearo - 1/17/2014 3:35 PM
Hey JC,

Sunday looks promising, Ive been watching the beach all week and the last few days it has been flat as a lake. Im in hollywood, let me know if you want to set something up for sunday, Im ready to go.

Chase