Join DiveBuddy.com

Meet new scuba divers, maintain a virtual dive log, participate in our forum, share underwater photos, research dive sites and more. Members login here.

LAUGH!!!!!!
dvr4lyf - 1/29/2008 2:09 PM
Category: General
Replies: 5

I was watching a comedian last night and it hit me. The remote - in the head - my g/f said the T.V. was too loud. This guy was soo funny, I hadn`t laughed that freakin hard in a while. Much better mood today. We should all laugh more often!!! THAT`S IT......... I`ll invent a drug that makes you laugh for half an hour every day!!!! Meanwhile you may laugh in the comfort of your own home- we recommend you do not use this drug while driving or operating heavy machinery until your aware of it`s effects. Some people have reported side effects such as: Paranoia Unquenchable hunger- " the munchies" Guilt laziness Lack of desire These side effects were reported in a minorty of participants. I`ll bottle it and sell to the highest bidding pharmacuetical company. I hope I`m not too late!!! The world should laugh more often!!!!
Janvier - 1/29/2008 7:26 PM
Side affects may also include mask flood when underwater. :-D
anemone - 1/30/2008 9:28 PM
Releases endorphins in the body that relax and make you feel so good. You are right! Natural high. Love good humor and laughter. We need more of it.
NWKatShark - 2/03/2008 8:01 PM
Hey! I don`t think that`s funny..............
DiveRex - 2/05/2008 4:18 PM
HA HA HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! HA!
anemone - 2/05/2008 7:05 PM
Read my lips, Larry....

Related Content