Join DiveBuddy.com

Meet new scuba divers, maintain a virtual dive log, participate in our forum, share underwater photos, research dive sites and more. Members login here.

Fiji bound
Hecdiver - 11/19/2012 1:23 AM
Category: General
Replies: 4

Hi, going to be going to Fiji, Viti Levu, Pacific Harbor, southern side of island. Need info on diving there. Dive shops, places best to dive, but most of all, trying to find someone with a boat that will be able to take me and three others to places others do not go to too often. Don’t want to be on a cattle boat. We are all very experienced divers. Three instructors and an advanced diver. I see on the map there is an island off the southern coast, Bega Island. Would like any info on the location, dive operators and places that are must see. Would appreciate any help. Much mahalos, Hector
LatitudeAdjustment - 11/19/2012 6:38 AM
There are resorts on Beqa and the farther you get from Viti Levu’s run off the better the viz. Can’t help you with an op, I used the Nai’a and they go north of Viti Levu
PapaBear - 11/19/2012 6:10 PM
Aqua-Trek in Pacific Harbor is good. Beqa Lagoon Resort is top notch. There are three resorts on the island and as stated the further out you get the better!

PapaBear - 11/19/2012 6:10 PM
Subscribed
Hecdiver - 11/19/2012 9:42 PM
Thanks for the info. Still hoping for info on private charters though. If need be, will go on achrtered boat, but prefer not to.