Join DiveBuddy.com

Meet new scuba divers, maintain a virtual dive log, participate in our forum, share underwater photos, research dive sites and more. Members login here.

New Diver in North Jersey - Looking for a buddy
wabbit - 6/07/2012 9:34 AM
Category: Buddy Wanted
Replies: 3

Hi,

I’m a new diver. I’ve been on 3 discovery dives in Cozumel and I recently got my c-card at dutch springs. I am hoping to find a dive buddy.

I know I’m new, but I’m very responsible and not prone to panic. I will follow your lead and respect your experience.

I dive to see the wildlife and fly underwater. I am also interested in photography. If you are looking for a buddy for photography I am open to that. I am perfectly fine with hovering in place for a while trying to get that perfect shot. I’m also fine with just cruising around and exploring.

I have a pretty flexible schedule so I can dive on the weekend or weekdays with some notice.

Later

wabbit
skrilla - 6/07/2012 1:35 PM
Hello,

My name is Andrew. I live not that far away in CT. I also was certified at dutch springs. I am always interested in diving. I am an intermediate diver, who likes to explore new sites and meet other divers.
Subscribed
wabbit - 6/07/2012 1:49 PM
Hi,

I’m available to dive the week of the 23rd if you are interested.

-wabbit
LatitudeAdjustment - 6/07/2012 5:59 PM
There are a few dive clubs in north Jersey listed in the Dive Clubs section, getting involved with a club will get you in the water more often. There is one I have used that is not listed, Divers Anonymous http://www.angelfire.com/nj4/divers/ that I use because they do some beach dives closer to me.