Join DiveBuddy.com

Meet new scuba divers, maintain a virtual dive log, participate in our forum, share underwater photos, research dive sites and more. Members login here.

Jupiter FL: June 8-13: looking for dive buddy
Nika - 5/11/2012 10:55 AM
Category: Buddy Wanted
Replies: 3

Hi everyone!
I’m new here and a new diver in general. I am looking for a buddy for a trip to Jupiter Florida June 8-13. I want to dive two or 3 days of those 5 (not a dive trip but I can’t pass up the chance)!
Briefly: I am from Massachusetts and did my open water checkout dives in Key Largo. I am going back there for more dives in key largo with the same group next week, and went diving recently with them in Gloucester Massacusetts (refreshing 47 degree water!)

I would love to find a buddy to dive with in Jupiter. Any advice and info for Jupiter is also appreciated! Thanks,
Nika
kruble - 5/12/2012 2:13 PM
Go to the diver 2 diver forums and post this. There are a lot of good people from Jupiter and they will deffinatly treat you like family. Tell the kruble sent you. Here is the link.

http://divertodiver.scubadiving.com/tt.aspx?forumid=35
scubadmike - 5/21/2012 4:43 AM
Nika , This is Mike Walsh {scubadmike} I am from Palm Bay & dive in Jupiter all the time . My group is planing diving 6/9 Jupiter dive Center ..? interested ?