Join DiveBuddy.com

Meet new scuba divers, maintain a virtual dive log, participate in our forum, share underwater photos, research dive sites and more. Members login here.

DiveBuddy.com Dive Sites/Info
UWnewbee - 2/24/2012 6:00 PM
Category: General
Replies: 1

Hello Divers, As with our content concerning Dive Sites. There are many dive sites that do Not have a origin/information/pictures. If there are any dive sites that you have been to and you have anything to share or post about that dive site/experience of that dive site (which if you’ve been there you should know) Please, feel free to do so. If the dive site you’ve been to isn’t found in our data base,and also lets others know whos been there which can also be used as a contact from/to the member thats listed as "Whos been here" for more information on a more indepth level of the dive site, please feel free to add it,but before you do do a simple dive site search to see if there is a site of the same but with a different name in that area/state/country Including the Dive Sites in your residing state. If you have found that there is multiple dive sites of the same and or you are unsure how to add or edit any of this info. Feel free to contact any one of the Moderators with the Dive Site name and link or question and we can correct it or answer your questions. Thank You
badintexas - 2/27/2012 12:03 PM
Thanks for posting this Dana. Over the weekend, I thought about posting to get everyone working on their dive site updates. We have alot of information listed but I know there’s so much more to add! And as always, I love how you reminded our members to contact a moderator with any questions. I know ya’ll are always there to help. Have a great week!!