Join DiveBuddy.com

Meet new scuba divers, maintain a virtual dive log, participate in our forum, share underwater photos, research dive sites and more. Members login here.

Diving Grand Turk
Rhonda - 8/22/2011 7:24 AM
Category: General
Replies: 5

Getting ready to take a cruise on Carnival Destiny on Sept. 5. I will be doing a dive in Grand Turk, anyone "been there, done that"? I’m really excited and can’t wait I hear the diving is great there.... Thanks for listening to my ramblings..... 
Subscribed
joeyro16 - 8/22/2011 3:24 PM
oasis divers are top notch, right in grand turk
Subscribed
badintexas - 8/23/2011 1:48 PM
Hey Rhonda,
There are also a few blogs written about Grand Turk. Go to the home page on Divebuddy and do a search for Grand Turk. Maybe this will give you some ideas too. Ohh.. and when you get back, we’d love to hear about your experience not only at GT but also on your cruise. If you could write a blog about it, that would be great for future divers looking to venture out. Take care and have a blast!
Subscribed
oceanbound - 8/23/2011 2:10 PM
Rhonda, please post information when you get back. We’ll be going to Grand Turk too in October, same ship.
Subscribed
Rhonda - 8/23/2011 8:50 PM
Thank you, I will definately post when I get back and hopefully have some great pics to share.
Subscribed
Indiana - 8/24/2011 7:36 PM
 When I was on a cruise I also dived at Grand Turk.Carnival used Oasis divers.Had 2 great dives.They have a great reef and plenty off fish, turtles ,nurse sharks. etc.The dive boats are right at the end of the pier so it was easy.Have fun and dive safe