Join DiveBuddy.com

Meet new scuba divers, maintain a virtual dive log, participate in our forum, share underwater photos, research dive sites and more. Members login here.

Trips for New and Infrequent Divers
johnnyscuba - 7/29/2011 9:03 PM
Category: Travel
Replies: 8

If any of you newly certified divers are interested in doing a group trip with other new divers please visit my home page on DiveBuddy.com (Johnnyscuba). Our specialized group dive trips are tailor-made for you. We have "new & infrequent diver" dive trips for those of you who are new or only dive once or twice a year. Dive with other divers of similar experience! PADI Divemaster will work with you individually on equipment use, assembly, disassembly, boat diving etiquette and techniques, plus shore and night diving. Divemaster guided shore and night dives. Overcome the normal anxiety and stress that accompanies ocean diving when you’re a new or an infrequent diver. Our trips are a great value and are not the standard run-of-the-mill trips. Next trip? Bonaire from Dec 3-10, 2011. Check us out and let me know if you want details of our upcoming trip to Bonaire.

Subscribed
fasjr - 8/01/2011 9:03 PM
Yes would like more information
Subscribed
johnnyscuba - 8/01/2011 10:32 PM
From fasjr: Yes would like more information
Subscribed
johnnyscuba - 8/01/2011 10:49 PM

Our group dive trips for "New & Infrequent Divers Only" are tailor-made for new divers and those divers who only dive once or twice a year. We work with you INDIVIDUALLY on all aspects of diving (equipment, buoyancy, weights, boat, shore, night diving) so that you are comfortable and confident and are able to "leapfrog" the normal stress and anxiety that many divers require dozens of dives to overcome. Our next "New/Infrequent" dive trip is scheduled for Dec 3-10, 2011. We’re staying in Grand Suites at the exotic Bellafonte Chateau de la Mer in Bonaire, only minutes from town. We’ll be doing 3 days of 2-tank boat dives, with daily unlimited shore and night diving. Our PADI Divemaster group leader will be guiding the shore and night dives, providing assistance and guidance both above and below the water to ensure you have a safe and enjoyable experience. Also included in our trip package are Fish/Reef Coral/Reef Creature ID dives, along with Photo/Video dives. You’ll be provided a fully-insured diver-ready vehicle, with unlimited miles. Airport transfers, all service charges and taxes. The Marine Park fee is also included in the price. We also provide an Island Tour/Photo Expedition that allows you to bring home pictures of the best photographic vistas on the island of Bonaire. In addition, each day we will be going out to local restaurants, entertainment events, going out on shopping excursions, having pizza and beer parties, etc. Please note that these are optional and at your expense, i.e., not included in the package price. This trip is an exceptional value at $1495 per person (the Divemaster guided shore and night dives alone would be over $750 if purchased separately!). Please send me your email address and I will forward you our flyer with all of the details. I can be reached on DiveBuddy.com at "Johnnyscuba" or you can email me at John@Scuba6.com .
Subscribed
1maurscuba - 8/08/2011 9:20 PM

What a great idea!! Would love to dive w/someone that has about the same experience as me. Which is pretty much nothing! LOL But w/ some kind of supervision until I gain more confidence.

Seems like most divers feel the need to do deep dives. So I haven’t been diving. I need to find someone that doesn’t mind doing shallow dives.

Can’t do Bonaire at this time. Maybe a another trip, another time.

Subscribed
johnnyscuba - 8/09/2011 6:18 AM
Thanks! We have a great time and everybody learns a lot at their own pace... look forward to you joining us on a trip down the road. We’re going to Bonaire in December (sorry you can’t make that one) and our next "New & Infrequent Diver" trips are scheduled for February and March 2012. Maybe one of those dates will work for you. Check out my website www.Scuba6.com. We post details of our upcoming trips there. (The website is being updated as we speak but should be back online by the end of the week). In the meantime if you have any questions please contact me via this forum or at john@Scuba6.com
Subscribed
johnnyscuba - 8/11/2011 8:56 AM

If you’re a New Diver check out this website...www.Scuba6.com....trips for New Divers and Casual Divers (those who haven’t dove in awhile)
Subscribed
1maurscuba - 8/11/2011 9:08 AM
Hey Johnny, Was on you website last night and added it to my favorites!!
Subscribed
johnnyscuba - 8/12/2011 7:24 AM
Thanks Maureen! Get in touch with me when you’re ready to dive with us...the "New & Infrequent Divers Only" trip would be ideal for you. We take it nice and easy and shallow...you’ll get better at diving at your own pace while we work with you one-on-one to increase your comfort level.