Join DiveBuddy.com

Meet new scuba divers, maintain a virtual dive log, participate in our forum, share underwater photos, research dive sites and more. Members login here.

#81
Buddy for Dutch September 4th
Zinkfire - 8/10/2016 8:38 AM
Category: Buddy Wanted
Replies: 10

I am looking for a buddy for Dutch Springs on September 4th. I am planning a pretty casual day. I unfortunately haven’t gotten out this year due to lack of buddy / other obligations. I recently purchased my own regulator, finally and need to test out my new equipment so i plan on taking it relatively easy, at least at first.

Let me know if anyone is interested! message me back on here or email me at zinkfire@gmail.com

thanks!!!

Josh
#407
Subscribed
Marlies-Diveoclock - 8/11/2016 5:38 PM
Being Dutch I have a new dive site on my bucket list! :)
Would love to hear what the diving is like.

Have fun!
#81
Subscribed
Zinkfire - 8/12/2016 9:36 AM
Sounds good Morgan. I will send you a message closer to the date to see if you are still planning on being up there and if you are up for some company! Thanks
#85
Subscribed
zubr - 8/12/2016 10:58 AM
Hello,
I would love to join.
Please keep me posted if you don’t mind.
Regards,
Eugene
#32
Subscribed
staleydietrich - 8/15/2016 3:03 PM
Would you be interested in going on 9/3? I can definitely do that, but not the fourth.

Thank you,

Staley
#303
Subscribed
Wayne71 - 8/20/2016 12:47 AM
Hey Josh,

I’m interested. I sent you a pm or e-mail or something on here. Anyway, I’m new just certified and looking to do some diving. PADI sent my cert. card to the wrong address so I’m still waiting on that.

Thanks,
Wayne
#81
Subscribed
Zinkfire - 8/20/2016 8:03 AM
I will definitely be up there, given all of these responses. Anyone have any suggestions were the best place to meet would be?

Thanks,

Josh
#81
Subscribed
Zinkfire - 8/28/2016 10:52 AM
This is next Sunday. Who is still in? What time works for you?
#85
Subscribed
zubr - 9/01/2016 4:46 PM
I will try to make it, where the rendezvous is set?
#81
Subscribed
Zinkfire - 9/01/2016 6:08 PM
Unless I get complete buy in, I am not going. I am actually leaning against going at the moment.