Meet new scuba divers, maintain a virtual dive log, participate in our forum, share underwater photos, research dive sites and more. Members login here.

NJ shore dive- Belmar, Maybe inlet or Maclearie Park Sat 4-16-16
BeekeeperGreg - 4/14/2016 9:58 PM
Category: Buddy Wanted
Replies: 5

Howard is not feeling well.
Depending on the swells we can do an inlet dive or Maclearie Park.
We are meeting around 2. The plan is not to wait for High tide (4:30).
Water temps should be above 50 F.
Carl—-2 pm not 2 am
m_grieco - 4/16/2016 9:15 AM
I thought you guys were diving L-street Beach tomorrow? Is that now a no go? I’m working today otherwise I would loved to have been down there.
DiverfromBaskingRidge - 4/16/2016 10:08 AM
We are diving L St by the boat ramp. Today at 2pm.
m_grieco - 4/16/2016 11:35 AM
Oh okay...I’m working till 4 so I’m out. Anyone want to do it again tomorrow?
DiverfromBaskingRidge - 4/16/2016 6:37 PM
Tomorrow is rough for me - lots of kid duties and all - if I can I will text you.
BeekeeperGreg - 4/16/2016 8:56 PM
Enjoyed the dive with Dave and Carl,
Water Temp 52F, vis 5’-7’ unless you are down stream of Carl.
flounder,fluke, skates,and crabs