Join DiveBuddy.com

Meet new scuba divers, maintain a virtual dive log, participate in our forum, share underwater photos, research dive sites and more. Members login here.

Help a buddy out.
UnderseaProductions - 4/06/2009 11:53 PM
Category: Event
Replies: 2

Hi all

I could use your help on this one....

The The Underwater Channel (UWC) is running a competition to find their Face of Australia, someone who can bring local stories to their global audience – and I made it to the semi-finals! Who gets the job will be decided by popular vote, so I need your support. Watch my application video, cast your vote, and spread the word!

If you haven’t yet heard of the UWC, it’s a great new magazine-style website for divers and underwater enthusiasts. It’s free to use and has heaps of videos about marine life, stellar dive locations, conservation issues, new scuba gear, and profiles of the personalities in the underwater community.

You’ll need to register (free) on the UWC website in order to vote – but it’s quick and painless and there’s no need to confirm your email address or any of that malarkey. If you’re really keen, you can vote again each day. Voting closes on April 14th. Thanks for your support!

Here’s where it all happens:
http://www.theunderwaterchannel.tv/face-of-australia/josh-jensen

Many Thanks
Josh
Subscribed
UnderseaProductions - 4/14/2009 10:32 PM
Thanks Kath, fingers crossed!