NASTY COMMENTS...
DiveGirl55 - 4/14/2007 9:16 PM
Category: General
Replies: 7

Okay, for those wasting precious time typing mean comments out of their own insecurities, please stop! We are all adults here (last time I checked), so let`s leave the bantering, name calling and acusations, to other forums that are lame! And for the record: Yes, I am married. I have been modeling for over 30 years, and my husband is very proud. and my latest comment received: "Am I looking for meat here?" NO, I AM A VEGETARIAN.
Subscribed
DiveGirl55 - 4/14/2007 9:17 PM
I typoed: accusations (with two c`s)
Greg - 4/17/2007 6:34 PM
As the owner of this site...I couldn`t agree more. Comments that you may think are funny, just might get you kicked off the site. So everyone try to keep it cool and nice. Remember, if you wouldn`t say it in front of your mother, don`t say it here :) For the most part, divebuddy members are an amazing bunch of people. I haven`t run across anyone that would be considered down right viscous, so we`re attracting the right crowd. Lets keep it that way.
Dorkfish - 4/18/2007 12:18 AM
Sheesh! And I thought I did well, guess some people are not quite as respectable as they should be.

Note to all of the mean/rude/disrespectful folks, look up the word Chivalry, then do a search for it on the internet (you obviously can since your on the board). Read about it, learn it, apply it!
Subscribed
DiveGirl55 - 4/18/2007 12:54 AM
I do hope I get to meet everyone from here sometime at a show or dive trip! If you see me out somewhere and you recognize me from here, I would be very mad, if you DIDN`T come up and say "hi"! lol
dizzyme - 4/25/2007 12:10 PM
OH MAN DIVE DRAMA!!! We can call it "Waves of our lives" perhaps?
ORFranP86 - 4/29/2007 6:55 PM
Good for you girlfriend. Nice comment about being a vegetarian.