Join DiveBuddy.com

Meet new scuba divers, maintain a virtual dive log, participate in our forum, share underwater photos, research dive sites and more. Members login here.

Clive Cussler fans
Anonymous - 10/12/2008 6:34 PM
Category: Anonymous
Replies: 8

any Clive Cussler fans? I like his Dirk Pitt character with his scuba expertise.
Anonymous - 10/13/2008 12:30 AM
Dirk Pitt. Kurt Austin. Juan Cabrillo. I love them all. Just finished Skelleton Coast a couple weeks ago. About to start Plaque Ship. To be honest, I’ve only "listened" to them on audio book. I’ve got a buddy who downloads them off public trading sites, and then he forwards a copy to me. I’m really getting into Cabrillo’s character and absolutely love the whole hidden ship within the Oregon.
Anonymous - 10/13/2008 11:52 AM
I either have read or have every Clive Cussler book. I can’t think of a better read than his works.
Anonymous - 10/13/2008 12:48 PM
Clive Cussler is great.

And Dirk Pitt may just be, dare I say it, "Better than James Bond"
Anonymous - 10/13/2008 9:40 PM
A friend just turned me on to his books. I’ve read Plague Ship and I’m finishing Serpent (old book) that talks about the Andrea Doria. Cool stuff! Another book I also love is Shadow Diver by Robert Kurson. This is a must read! The really cool thing about this book is that it’s non-fiction. As a diver you can really relate to the experiences. What other similar books/authors are there?
Anonymous - 10/13/2008 9:44 PM
The last posting above is mine. Why is it showing as anonymous? Why are all these postings anonymous? I would be most interested in sharing/exchanging/purchasing books that you all might be done with. Please send me an email if you would like to. Sandra Member: sk290
Anonymous - 10/14/2008 11:38 PM
I am a Clive Cussler fan also and have been for over ten years. Ken
Anonymous - 10/16/2008 2:08 PM
I am a HUGE Clive Cussler fan. I have just this summer been introduced to his work by a dear friend. My hopes are to meet Dirk Pitt, I believe I have and I hope I can be his Loren Smith
Anonymous - 10/23/2008 3:27 PM
Clive Cussler is great.

And Dirk Pitt may just be, dare I say it, "Better than James Bond"
In "Night Probe" The British send out there best "secret agent", who bears a stricking resembelence to james Bond, to stop Dirk from finding North American Treaty.