Join DiveBuddy.com

Meet new scuba divers, maintain a virtual dive log, participate in our forum, share underwater photos, research dive sites and more. Members login here.

Cozumel 11/17 - 11/23
ILikeFishandThings - 10/19/2022 8:56 PM
Category: Buddy Wanted
Replies: 0

Hey folks,

I’m looking for an excited, pro-safety, positive, go-with-the-flow type dive buddy to join me in Cozumel in November for the dates mentioned in the title. I have a room already booked and wouldn’t mind sharing to keep down cost. It’s probably a long shot, but I’d really prefer to have someone along that would also be leaving from the Denver airport. This way, we could just split costs of taxis, lodging, etc.

I already have a booking with Aldora Divers, and flights are booked as well.

Huge bonus points if you can ayudarme con mi espanol. Estoy aprendiendo, y me gustaria mucho practicar mas.

It might be worth mentioning that I work in addiction treatment and therefore am not a partier. I don’t mind if you have drinks or whatever, but if you’d be planning on drinking to the point of getting drunk, we’re probably not a great buddy match.

Let me know if this sounds bueno to you and maybe we can meet over Zoom to discuss.

Gracias,
Cory (32 year old, arguably okay human that’s real stoked about diving)