Join DiveBuddy.com

Meet new scuba divers, maintain a virtual dive log, participate in our forum, share underwater photos, research dive sites and more. Members login here.

Garmin Descent MK2i and Transmitter / $1700 / SE Michigan - will ship INCONUS
Doc4975 - 9/04/2021 10:38 AM
Category: For Sale
Replies: 0

Explore both of your worlds—underwater and topside—with the Garmin® Descent™ Mk2i Smartwatch. This dive-caliber Garmin smartwatch sports multiple dive modes such as single-and multiple-gas dives, gauge, apnea, apnea hunt, and closed-circuit rebreather. The Descent Mk2i comes with ABC sensors with an underwater 3-axis compass as well as surface GPS capabilities to mark your entry and exit points. On land, the Descent watch doubles as a premium multisport GPS smartwatch with multi-GNSS support, multiple sports apps, wrist-based heart rate monitoring, a pulse Ox3 sensor, advanced training features, Garmin Pay™ payment service, music storage, smart notifications for calls, texts and, calendar alerts, and more. The Descent Mk2i adds SubWave™ sonar technology for integrated tank-pressure monitoring on up to 5 tanks when paired with the Descent T1 transmitter, making it ideal for instructors or group dives.

Multiple dive modes
ABC sensors
Underwater 3-axis compass
Surface GPS
Multi-GNSS support
Multiple sports apps
Wrist-based heart rate monitoring
Pulse Ox3 sensor
Garmin Pay
Music storage
Smart notifications

Garmin Descent T1 Transmitter:
Track your every breath when you pair the Descent T1 transmitter with a Descent dive computer. Monitor up to 5 tanks via SubWave sonar technology so you can dive

with multiple tanks or see your buddy’s air levels. Descent T1 enables you to monitor tank pressure, remaining air time and air consumption rate for multiple types of diving.