Join DiveBuddy.com

Meet new scuba divers, maintain a virtual dive log, participate in our forum, share underwater photos, research dive sites and more. Members login here.

Group dive trip to Cozumel for July 2021
Scuba4Singles - 8/30/2020 7:28 PM
Category: Travel
Replies: 7

We just posted a group dive trip to Cozumel for Singles/Solo Divers. We are staying at a 5 star resort that is all inclusive with an amazing low price. Starting at $908 for a Scuba Divers and you can save $250 off of that. We will do 4 days of 2 tank boat dives, 1 day of diving the amazing Cenotes and 1 day of snorkeling with the majestic Whale Sharks. We will be happy to arrange a roommate for you so you can split the costs of a room unless you would like to have one of your own. We will also match you with a dive buddy. We will also have plenty of group activities for you to meet other fun loving singles. We have non-diver prices if you would like to bring your significant other or friends along. For more information check out: scuba4singles.com/cozumel
Subscribed
Smithsgold - 19 days 2 hours ago.
Looks like a great trip !!!!!
LatitudeAdjustment - 18 days 19 hours ago.
What’s the name of the resort in CZM because I once had a travel agent who would post stuff like this. Once she had say 24 divers she would then pole the resorts saying I have 24 divers, what can you give me for the best price? some of the places we ended up were, ah interesting
Subscribed
Andrew_Mason - 18 days 10 hours ago.
@LatitudeAdjustment check out the link...they already list the resort.
Subscribed
Scuba4Singles - 18 days 6 hours ago.
It is at Occidental Cozumel. Real nice 5 star resort. Hope you join us!
Subscribed
Andrew_Mason - 18 days 6 hours ago.
Looks like a really nice trip.
Subscribed
Scuba4Singles - 15 days 10 hours ago.
Hey LaittudeAdjustment where did this travel agent find 24 divers? That would be a good idea.
Subscribed
Scuba4Singles - 15 days 10 hours ago.
Also the hotel raised their rates so now the rate is $1045 but, you can still get that coupon