Join DiveBuddy.com

Meet new scuba divers, maintain a virtual dive log, participate in our forum, share underwater photos, research dive sites and more. Members login here.

Texas diver looking for folks to dive with local.
kristopherdamon - 5/20/2019 12:21 PM
Category: Buddy Wanted
Replies: 2

I am 46, live in DFW and travel to Houston and SA regular.I am a NAUI Master Scuba diver and full cave diver with a lot of experience a long time ago. I have all the gear I would need for myself and plenty of stuff I can share. I have two sets of doubles, two single aluminum tanks and plenty of stuff I can share. My schedule is unusual that it is often easier for me to take a day off and dive during the week than it is to dive on the weekend. I would love to head down to Windy point in Austin or even hit a local lake around the metroplex and just spend time diving....getting my gills back. Reach out, lets talk.

Kristopher
Subscribed
Diver_Down - 5/25/2020 7:54 PM
Does your schedule look the same for this year? Most Fridays are a good time for me to get out to Windy Point. Reach out if youd like to plan a day. I am also looking at coming up to Scuba Ranch for labor day weekend.
Subscribed
kristopherdamon - 5/25/2020 9:51 PM
I started diving recently with a guy in Dallas who was just getting started. I am taking fewer trips these days, but can definitely handle windy Point Park on the dam in the near future. Lake ought to be clearing up. Let’s stay in touch.