Join DiveBuddy.com

Meet new scuba divers, maintain a virtual dive log, participate in our forum, share underwater photos, research dive sites and more. Members login here.

Looking for dive buddies for NC, MD & VA
Frankenfish - 2/05/2019 11:32 AM
Category: Buddy Wanted
Replies: 5

Looking to buddy up with people to do some ocean diving. It’s my plan to visit Ocean City and or Virginia Beach at least twice this season (May – Nov) with at least one trip to Morehead City. I’m looking to dive Lake Phoenix any time to do some skills training or just clocking dives. (Apr – Nov).
Subscribed
Frankenfish - 2/07/2019 9:38 PM
Not so great right now, but it’s still early. Juturna Springs is still closed and I’m not sure if they will open again. I’m in Martinsburg WV. When you knee is better let me know.
Subscribed
JoeWR - 2/08/2019 5:33 PM
Hi, Thomas,
Some of my buddies and I would like to go diving down that way this spring and summer. If you’re interested, please keep me in the loop about your planning.

Thanks,
Joe G.
Subscribed
SanctumDive - 2/09/2019 2:24 AM
Buddy up and find a companion to share travel experiences. ... Next I´m heading to San Francisco for one week and after that I want to do a little roadtrip over 4 ...
benci - 4/22/2019 3:42 PM
Are you planning to shore dive in ocean city, MD, or go out on a boat?

I’m up for shore diving if that’s what you’re planning, any weekend. I’m planning to be there a few times this year as it is.