Join DiveBuddy.com

Meet new scuba divers, maintain a virtual dive log, participate in our forum, share underwater photos, research dive sites and more. Members login here.

Weekend Trip To Texas Flower Gardens
urbaneve - 7/22/2008 1:54 PM
Category: Travel
Replies: 1

if anyone is interested in going to the flower gardens in texas in sept. during the days of the 15th through the 17th. let me know. they have quite a few spots left. this trip is bookable through spree expeditions.

you will have to book on your own. (http://www.spreeexpeditions.com/flower_gardens.asp)
just click on the month of sept. and you will see the weekend. as of right now (7-22-08) there are still quite a few spots available. no lodging will be necessary due to the fact that you will be on board for the entire trip (except of course when you are in the water enjoy the plentiful marine and reef life.) nitrox is included in the price of the dive package. food is also included in this price. please visit the web site for more detailed information. you will have to book online. if you book online you will have to pay in full as the website is not set up to take deposits.

during the 3 days it is possible to get in as many as 11 dives. you must have a buddy in order to dive. now it is possible to buddy up with someone on the boat i assume. but if you know a friend that would like to join you by all means bring them along. the more the merrier.

some of the things you will see include loggerhead turtles, over 300 different species of fish and 21 species of coral and in late summer 9hopefully during the time we are there) when the coral spawn whale sharks are frequently sighted how cool would that be.

the flower gardens is rich with marine life and coral. i have heard many great things about the flower gardens and now i will have the chance to experience and i would love to experience with my fellow dive buddies from divebuddy.com. so come one come all and dont wait too long to book. if you have any questions please contact me through email. urbaneve [ at ] yahoo.com cheers and happy diving all.

i look forward to meeting you all on the trip.

jennifer
iScuba - 7/22/2008 3:30 PM
yep. I definitely look forward to making this trip finally!