Join DiveBuddy.com

Meet new scuba divers, maintain a virtual dive log, participate in our forum, share underwater photos, research dive sites and more. Members login here.

Fort Pierce Fl and neighboring area
JMPdiver - 2/25/2018 2:31 PM
Category: Buddy Wanted
Replies: 4

I will be moving to Fort Pierce sometime in May. I am looking to find local divers, dive buddies, and if any one knows any good beach dives sites since I don’t have my own boat. Friends in the area will also be cool. You can personal message me with anything.

ADV diver, been looking into more classes, but my current location is not exactly diver friendly.
LatitudeAdjustment - 2/25/2018 4:10 PM
I’ll be heading north before then so maybe next winter. I was just talking to one of the staff from Under the bridge scuba (BHB) about diving Ft. Pierce inlet and he was telling me about a wreck near there that’s a shore dive not listed here, we need to fix that :)
Subscribed
JMPdiver - 2/25/2018 4:24 PM
I’ll be moving to Florida for at least 3 years, I’m in the USCG and just got orders there. Beach dives have always been fun for me. I’ve been to a few wrecks, and always up for something new. I’ll be reaching out to under the bridge scuba when I get to Florida. thank you very much.
Subscribed
xracr96 - 2/28/2018 8:19 PM
I’m two hours north of Ft Pierce and frequently pass through. I’d definitely be up for something. Advanced nitrox diver.
Subscribed
scubadmike - 3/03/2018 7:44 AM
I live in Palm bay & dive in Jupiter /West Palm /Pompano . When your up for a dive e-mail me .
scubadmike@gmail.com