Dive buddy in Gainesville, Florida
jerry8389 - 11/05/2017 9:58 AM
Category: Buddy Wanted
Replies: 4

Looking for people who want to dive in the Gainesville, Florida area. I just moved up from the keys and while I have a ton of salt water dives I don’t have a lot of spring dives. So if you want to dive let me know. Thanks Jerry
Subscribed
RandyD - 11/21/2017 7:48 AM
Hi Jerry. I will be at the Blue Grotto event & diving there Dec. 2nd. I’m planning on staying in the area and dive somewhere else on Sunday before heading back home. Two tank dive. If your interested I need a buddy for Sunday and you’re welcome to dive with the guys I diving with on Saturday also.
Subscribed
matryoshka_ira - 11/29/2017 12:07 AM
I’ll be visiting the area Jan 14-20 and would love to check out some cavern dives then. I’ve also only done salt water diving so far, so excited to explore non-sea diving

Irina
Subscribed
RandyD - 11/29/2017 7:49 AM
Sorry Irina I will not be in Florida in January as far I know right now. If that changes I will let you know. You will love the springs. Great place to stop off and do a fresh water rinse after diving south fl. Ginnie, Blue Grotto, devils den Are very popular sites, open to all levels of divers. You should be able to find a buddy on here. Randy
Subscribed
hand4th - 2/04/2018 3:36 PM
I need a buddy, 69 years old with my advanced ticket. Also live on a river and have a pontoon boat.