Join DiveBuddy.com

Meet new scuba divers, maintain a virtual dive log, participate in our forum, share underwater photos, research dive sites and more. Members login here.

Buddy needed for Blue Grotto FL
Drillsergeant - 5/11/2017 7:12 PM
Category: Buddy Wanted
Replies: 4

Flexible dates between June 8th and 23rd. Pretty much ay day but Sundau=y.
ram04769 - 5/12/2017 6:56 PM
Hi Patrick. I hope you can find someone to go diving with you. Blue Grotto is a very nice dive site and the current owners are doing a terrific job with fixing up the grounds. I wish I could say that I’d go diving with you. But, I live in northern Maine and will not be in the area until my next vacation the second half of September. Best of luck to you.
Subscribed
hellhound - 5/16/2017 6:13 PM
I might be able to go with you. I am off every other Friday and all weekends. I was looking at doing some overtime at work for the month of june, but I can do a day dive one time
Subscribed
shaneofhugs - 6/06/2017 11:24 AM
I’ll probably be there Friday for both day and night dives. How many dives are you looking at doing?
Subscribed
hellhound - 6/06/2017 1:27 PM
Sorry. I will not be able to dive with you that day. Will be busy that day and weekend. So I am diving this Sunday. Again sorry about this. Maybe we can get together in August? Again sorry to drop out on you. If you can get off this Sunday I am going diving at troy springs and royal springs.