Join DiveBuddy.com

Meet new scuba divers, maintain a virtual dive log, participate in our forum, share underwater photos, research dive sites and more. Members login here.

Jamaica diving
Jgidley - 3/25/2017 9:00 PM
Category: Travel
Replies: 1

I went recently to Jamaica for a family vacation and booked 10 dives for myself as well as my wife did a discover diving. We had a enjoyable time.

Frutie the Dive Instructor was great with teaching my wife and she overcame her fears and had a great time. She wants to get certified now.

My Dive Master Sea Goat was very talented and a relaxed Dive Master who was encouraging and quite aware. I saw him handle nervous divers and help them relax and have good dives.

Water visibility was great except for a day and half after a storm surge. The visibility recovered nicely. Right now I would believe the nurse sharks are having their offspring.

If you noticed the pictures I posted recently you can see the life and how beautiful diving can be. I spent 15 days on the Island and looking forward to returning very soon. I hope you will consider taking yourself on such a wonderful adventure. Where ever you pick please share with the rest of us.

Please take the time to do a refresher course if you haven’t dove in a while. You will enjoy your trip a lot better and be much happier on your dive.

Thank you for reading this small post

Jim

Jamaica Scuba Divers
Subscribed
ram04769 - 3/28/2017 1:57 AM
Hi Jim,

I recently went to Jamaica (Montego Bay) as my first official dive trip and had an amazing diving experience as well. The people running the dive shop where I organized my excursions through did an amazing job. I wouldn’t mind returning again someday.

Roger