Join DiveBuddy.com

Meet new scuba divers, maintain a virtual dive log, participate in our forum, share underwater photos, research dive sites and more. Members login here.

Edge/HOG regulator class at Beneath the Sea
Chris51 - 1/06/2017 9:06 PM
Category: Training
Replies: 5

All,
I am trying to generate enough interest for a regulator service class at Beneath the Sea on March 25th. If we are able to get at least 6 people who want to take the class Edge/HOG is willing to run the class. I am not running this or making any money off it, just trying to get enough other people so that it’s worth it for the instructor. So if you have HOG regs this is a great chance to learn how to work on them. And recently the requirement to be a tec certified diver was changed so that anyone who owned HOG regs could take the class. If anyone is interested please let me know.
Chris
Subscribed
Greg - 1/07/2017 8:43 AM
If you get enough people, I wonder if they would let you record the class to put on YouTube for more people to watch and learn.
Subscribed
searly28 - 1/08/2017 7:59 AM
Excuse my ignorance, but I’ve never been to Beneath the Sea, so where is it held? I use Hog regulators, and would like to catch the class, at some point. Thanks!
LatitudeAdjustment - 1/08/2017 3:18 PM
March 24-26 in the Jersey Meadowlands, it’s the biggest consumer dive show, DEMA being only for industry.

I thought it was on the calendar, I’ll fix that now beneaththesea.org/
Subscribed
searly28 - 1/08/2017 3:33 PM
Thanks for the information, and link.
MDW - 10/30/2017 6:48 PM
Hey, sorry I missed this post last year. I would be interested to take this class at BTS 2018 if you would like to offer it. I have a half dozen HOG second stages that are about due for some TLC before another season of diving. Let us know if you are going to BTS again this year and are willing to run the course. Thanks.