Join DiveBuddy.com

Meet new scuba divers, maintain a virtual dive log, participate in our forum, share underwater photos, research dive sites and more. Members login here.

Dutch springs 12/31 buddy wanted
jasonmartin1313 - 12/26/2016 5:22 PM
Category: Buddy Wanted
Replies: 2

Looking for someone to freeze with on 12/31 at Dutch. I have a semi dry suit and a season pass.. looking to get that one last dive in and a mark for been there done that. Let me know if your interested in giving it a go. 484-268-7629 Jason
Subscribed
ScubaSteve321 - 1/10/2017 5:10 PM
Hey, did you get to go? I’m curious how the semi-dry was at those temps. I just bought the Hollis Semi Dry and I’m hoping to get to Dutch as early as I can this spring.
MDW - 1/30/2017 10:52 AM
FYI, in the future if you want to do the New Year’s Eve dive at Dutch and your regular buddies have chickened out, just show up anyway. That’s what I do. There are enough divers there that someone (maybe even me) will buddy up with you or let you join their group. Just remember, they only let you dive from 11 to 2 that day so get there on time. Everyone pretty much gets in at the same time, so if you are ready by the time others are you should be able to join a group without too much problem.