Join DiveBuddy.com

Meet new scuba divers, maintain a virtual dive log, participate in our forum, share underwater photos, research dive sites and more. Members login here.

Middle Georgia
ageworker - 6/05/2016 9:32 PM
Category: General
Replies: 4

I have recently had discussions with a number of people in the Middle Georgia area about either day dives or possible weekend dives due to them either being new to the area or not knowing people to dive with. I am toying with the idea of getting a group together...... anyone interested or have ideas
Subscribed
JenDiver - 6/08/2016 2:19 PM
I’m a member of a dive group that a good friend and dive buddy of mine created that is in your neck of the woods. There is always someone willing to dive and looking for dive buddies. We’ve actually been talking about doing a group trip to somewhere like the Bahamas for cheap. Feel free to join the group (it is free). It’s Robins Scuba at facebook.com/groups/robinsgascuba.
Subscribed
SeaGoat - 6/13/2016 7:24 PM
Jen,

I just requested to join your Facebook group. I’d love to get back in the water soon and would be happy to dive in a muddy lake.
Also, I’m thinking about joining Peach Tree Dive Center for their 2-3 July trip to Glencoe, AL. If anyone wants to ride with me, let me know. (Ladies - I’m looking at getting a hotel in Glencoe if you want to split a room.)
Subscribed
dalehall - 6/14/2016 8:46 AM
You’ve been added Angi.. Welcome to the group.. We have a great group of people in there and all levels of experience from people wanting to get certified up to and including Instructor trainers. You’ll learn a lot form our group and will get plenty of chances to join trips now that people are actually inviting group members on their trips.. Again, welcome.
Subscribed
JenDiver - 6/14/2016 9:29 AM
Yes, what he said! Welcome to our group of fun and safe divers! I’m off every other Friday and am always up for diving my local area in the FL panhandle, or the springs! Hope to get to dive with you soon. :)