Join DiveBuddy.com

Meet new scuba divers, maintain a virtual dive log, participate in our forum, share underwater photos, research dive sites and more. Members login here.

Buddy Wanted 3-6 Night Trip Caribbean?
Namastaras - 2/04/2016 7:28 PM
Category: Buddy Wanted
Replies: 5

Hi DB’s-

I’m itching to get in that Caribbean sun&sea asap. Looking for someone who’s maybe in the same mindset. Amazing airfare deals out there right now!! Today I saw $490 from NYC to Honolulu, HI!!! What?! Thats Cray!
I am looking to make a quick trip to Cozumel, Caymans, Turks, or maybe even just FL.

I favor Cozumel because I am most comfortable traveling alone there, and have some friends there... but maybe you have a favorite place you want to share :)

Super flexible on dates, Sat-Thurs are my preference, only weekend that is out is Feb 13th, but I’m ready to go asap and am also pretty great at finding incredible deals on air and lodging.

My current plan is to head to Cozumel Feb 27-March 6. Anyone is welcome to come with, or suggest another locale they have in mind!

Xx
Tara
Subscribed
DiveBuddyChgo - 2/07/2016 8:06 AM
The best way to go on a dive trip by yourself is on a live a board. You’ll have dive buddies for a week. After a few years then You start meeting up with those buddies by chance from previous trips. Leaving for Nassau mid April. Airfare from ORD to NAS was $435 threw AA.com. And You can get $100 credit for signing up for the AA Chase card. Airfare to NAS then cost only $335. after that discount and includes free luggage. I love to dive aboard Blackbeards Cruises without tagging along a buddy. I meet up with other buddies by chance from previous Blackbeard trips. Hers’s one of my Blackbeard video’s to enjoy.
youtu.be/D2CJ4PE8ehc
Subscribed
EmNedo - 2/07/2016 11:33 AM
Hi Tara! I’m going to be near Cozumel the week before, but I’m leaving on the 27th. If you end up going there early shoot me a message, I’ll hop over for a couple of dives if I’m free.

Emily
Subscribed
scubalinda - 3/16/2016 10:59 AM
Hi,

I’m going to be on Grand Cayman April 10,11 12. Would enjoy a dive buddy.
Let me know if you are interested.
Linda